415g/m2 vehicle body kevlar cloth was woven with 1500D para-aramid filament with high strength & modulus This fabric has high strength and modulus,strong hydrogen bonding force. Aramid filament strength up to 24 g/D or more,5-6 times of steel wire,the modulus 2-3 times,toughness 2 times,while the weight is just 1/5 of steel wire.Continuous use temperature range is extremely wide,long run in the range of -196 ºC to 204 ºC.Does not decompose at high temperature of 500 ºC,it does not melt, undergo 100 hours at 200 ºC, strength can still maintain 75% of the original.While with properties resistance to chemical solvents and acid,anti-aging,flame retardant,also good adhesion to rubber,and therefore very suitable as a reinforcing fiber for personal protection,bulletproof products,friction and sealing products.Usually been used as a reinforcing material,widely used to make composite mateiral with rubber,thermoplastics,thermosetting plastics,various high-temperature composite structures reinforced fabric,bullet-proof armor,bullet-proof panels,bulletproof shield,bulletproof helmets,body armor,bulletproof vests and the like.
|Gram per square meter(m2)||415|
|Fiber linear density(D)||3000|
|Warp brake force(KN)||17.31|
|Weft brake force(KN)||17.91|
1. bulletproof products:Kevlar metal bulletproof armor plate,Kevlar ceramic armor plate,resin composite armor plates,bulletproof vest,body armor.
2. Automotive parts:fenders,bumpers,automotive interior,bulletproof vehicle shell.
4. The heat-resistant products:reinforced rubber conveyor belts,high temperature filters,high temperature gas filter bags,high-temperature mechanical and electrical insulation materials, machinery parts soft connection.
5. Building Components:Enhanced pier construction,large-scale floating body construction,oil well platform.
6. Sports Equipment:racing vehicle body,horse racing helmets,skis,ski poles, bows and arrows, fishing rods,kite skeleton,golf club.
The 415g/m2 vehicle body kevlar cloth should be keep dry in their original bags and stored in a suitable place,preferably at room temperature with 35-65% relative humidity.Avoid the sun, rain and fire
SHIPMENT AND TRANSPORTATION:
1.Shipment by sea:for sea transportation,generally 20 pallets(each 186.75kg.two layers)be loaded into 20 feet container.total net weight is 3735kg.
2.transportation by truck:for truck transportation,generally loading in buck with 7layers,about 3112.50kg
3.transportation by rail:for rail transportation,generally loading in buck,about 7470kg.
PRODUCT DETAIL IMAGES: