Kevlar Chopped Strands for Friction Material
|FOB Price:||US $16.95-23.08 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $16.95-23.08/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XGPF1205
- Material: PARA-Aramid Fiber
- Fiber Type: Chopped Strands
- Color: Yellow
- Function: High Strength Fiber
- Model: Xgpf1205
- Fiber: PARA-Aramid
- P-Aramid Content: 100%
- Tensile Strength: 19.4-21 Cn/Dtex
- Elongation at Break: 2.5%-3.84%
- Trademark: XIANGU
- Specification: ROHS
- HS Code: 54021190
- Usage: Concrete, Filling Material, Spinning, Non-Woven Fabric, Bulletproof
- Feature: Anti-Pilling, Abrasion-Resistant, Flame Retardant, Anti-Distortion, Anti-Static, Heat-Resistant, Bullet Proof
- Pattern: Chopped Strands
- Width: 1.2D
- Structure: Miscellaneous Chain Synthetic
- Colors: Yellowish
- Density: 1.47g/cm3
- Average Fiber Length: 5mm
- Tensile Modulus: 80gpa~120gpa
- Moisture: <0.2%
- Transport Package: 5kg Per Bag
- Origin: Guangdong
|Linear density of mono filament(D)||1.5|
|Tensile strength( cN/dtex)||19.4-21|
|Elongation at break(%)||2.5-3.84|
1.Engineering Plastics,thermosetting resin,friction materials, automotive brakes,composite materials and Kevlar reinforced paper.
2.reinforcing materials,construction,rubber,reinforced cable,cable and other high-intensity rope.
3.composite material with resin or rubber,can significantly reduce the weight,increase loading weight,suitable for the production of aerospace equipment,high-speed trains and yachts shell.
4.Friction and sealing materials,friction materials reinforced fiber, significantly improved wear resistance,suitable for high temperature conditions.
The 5mm kevlar chopped strands for friction material should be keep dry in their original bags and stored in a suitable place,preferably at room temperature with 35-65% relative humidity.Avoid the sun, rain and fire
1.Inner black plastic film bags,net weight 5.00kg.gross weight 5.20kg.
2.Bag size:43*36*28cm,net weight 120.00kg.gross weight 150.00kg.
SHIPMENT AND TRANSPORTATION:
1.Shipment by sea:for sea transportation,generally 20 pallets(each 180kg.two layers)be loaded into 20 feet container.total net weight is 2400kg.
2.transportation by truck:for truck transportation,generally loading in buck with 7layers,about 3120kg
3.transportation by rail:for rail transportation,generally loading in buck,about 6720kg.